Action on Climate Change Scholarship
We are offering one full fee scholarship for a government employee from Australia focused on climate change to join the January 2020 Complex Systems Leadership Program intake.
Are you a government leader looking to create systemic change for climate change?
This scholarship is valued at $2200 and open to any government employee from Australia (local, state or Fed) working on climate change-related activities in their region. Applications must be submitted via the online form by Tuesday 14th January. The successful recipient will be notified by COB 17th of January.
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- You are a government employee from Australia
- You are committed to working on place-based Climate Change project/s in Australia
- Please describe your relevant skills/experience in leading climate change-focused projects or policy in Australia?
- Please describe how this program would help build on your work in Climate Change (and in what region)?
- describe your involvement in the climate change ecosystem in your region
- Why should you be awarded a scholarship?