Mapping Initiatives to Focus Areas
1. Begin by selecting the Initiative you wish to map. You can do this by either:
Selecting it from a Transition Card, or
Selecting it from the list on the Initiatives page
2. Once you have selected your Initiative you will see a page called Initiative Characteristics
3. Here you will see the list of Focus Areas and their associated Initiative Characteristics
4. To map an Initiative, simply select the Tick Box and add a comment. The comment box is found at the end of the Initiative Characteristic text. Press Save to ensure your comment is saved.
5. Once you have entered and saved a comment, the Initiative Characteristic text will appear blue. (Entering this data will record a time stamp against the comment and tick selection that can be used in reporting later).
6. If you are uncertain about what an Initiative Characteristic means, you can watch short videos by clicking on the Play button next to the Focus Area or Initiative Characteristic text.
7. Once you have completed mapping you can return to your Transition Card by selecting the Transition Card Details button on the Top Right Hand Side.
Here you will be able to see all you the Initiatives in your ecosystem and how they map across the Nine Focus Areas